- You cannot add "Mango Bonsai Tree" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Bougainvillea Bonsai Tree
Surprise everyone with one of the most sought-after and gorgeous flowering plants grown as a healthy bonsai tree.
- Flowers every year from summer to autumn.
- Has leaves that grow in beautiful and alternating patterns.
- Has a beige-grey bark that turns gnarly with age for symbolizing wisdom.
- Fast-growing and tolerant plant for achieving natural aesthetics easily.
The plant is a flowering bougainvillea grown in a bonsai form for your gardens or terraces. The Bougainvillea bonsai tree will flower beautifully every year, from summer up until autumn season. It has a lovely tree structure adorned with leaves that look nearly perfectly aligned.
The plant has a tasteful appearance overall, and will boost the aesthetics of whichever space it is placed in. As a tough and resilient bonsai tree, it is a suitable plant for beginners who are looking to buy a flowering bonsai tree for their home or office spaces.
The plant is potted and trained as a healthy and sturdy Bougainvillea houseplant. It is shipped with safe and secured packaging and along with a complete set of simplified care instructions for the plant.
Know your Bougainvillea bonsai
Full bright sunlight
2-3 times per week Avoid overwatering
After every flowering season
Every 2 to 4 years
During the growing season
The highly extravagant bougainvillea bonsai tree
The Bougainvillea bonsai is one of the most popular flowering houseplants throughout the world. But there is more to this gorgeous plant than just its gorgeous flowers.
The leaves display a beautiful arrangement in alternating patterns as they surround the gnarly-looking bark. This texture of the bark gives the plant a symbol of strength.
The Bougainvillea bonsai not only offers beautiful aesthetics but also an inspiring sense of wisdom in strength in your home.
Create beautiful aesthetics with the Bougainvillea bonsai
The Bougainvillea bonsai tree is truly a multipurpose aesthetic plant. Not only does it blossom in an extravagant and beautiful manner, it will also stay in your house or gardens as an awe-inspiring sense of wisdom to draw from.
Luckily, the Bougainvillea bonsai tree grows fast and will achieve its full form easily. The plant is easy to care for and maintain, so even if you lack much experience with gardening you can enjoy its beautiful and elegant aesthetics with ease.
Care instructions for this Bougainvillea bonsai
Bougainvilleas are not only resilient but also fast-growing plants. This means that as long as basic plant needs are met your Bougainvillea bonsai tree will thrive in the lushest and most colorful manner.
- Placement: Since it needs full and bright sunlight, you can keep the plant either indoors right next to a south-facing window, or bring it outdoors regularly. In case of frosty winters, the Bougainvillea bonsai tree should be brought indoors.
- Watering: Let the soil run slightly dry in between regular watering sessions to ensure the best health of the roots.
- Pruning: Pruning should be performed after every flowering season, when you need to cut the shoots back to each of their first two leaves.
- Repotting: Repotting into a bigger pot is required after every 2 to 4 years, depending on the size of the Bougainvillea bonsai tree.
- Fertilizer: Either feed the soil with a solid organic fertilizer once a month or with a liquid fertilizer once a week to ensure healthy growth and beautiful blossoms on your Bougainvillea bonsai tree.
What do our customers have to say?
Bonsai Plants or any plant for that matter, BPO team does great work in design, health of the plants and post-sale service. I’ve been enjoying the association for my last 12 bonsai plants. 🙂
Impeccable packaging and delivery. I was surprised for the first time, and fall in love with their mastery in packing the plant and delivering it safe to my home. Interesting. Thank you.
True Gardening assistance. I got healthy plant and help whenever I needed through the dedicated WhatsApp channel. Not only the bonsai but also for the normal plants that you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions by customers
How easy it is to care for the Bougainvillea bonsai?
Contrary to what it might appear, maintaining the Bougainvillea bonsai tree in good health is pretty easy as it is a tough and fast-growing plant. All necessary care points will be supplied along with the care package so that the plant will continue to beautify your home and your life for years to come.
How much sunlight does the plant need?
The Bougainvillea bonsai tree needs an ample amount of sunlight. If placed indoors, it is suggested to keep the right next to a south-facing window where it can enjoy maximum direct sunlight.
Where should I keep the Bougainvillea bonsai plant?
Although it tree grows best outdoors, you can also keep the plant near a window where it enjoys full bright sunlight. In fact, sunlight is one of the most important care points for this gorgeous plant.
What is the flowering season of the plant?
The Bougainvillea bonsai flowers every year from summer to autumn. These gorgeous flowers will be a delight to witness and will feel like a rewarding experience to any homeowner.
Anniversary, Exotic, Grand, Office, Parents