Brush Cherry Bonsai Tree – 3 Yrs Old
Enjoy the natural greenery, flowers and berries on this 3 year old Brush Cherry bonsai tree as a joyful houseplant.
- Living, sturdy and healthy bonsai plant for beautifying your home.
- Brings good luck and auspicious vibes to your home.
- Beautiful flowering bonsai plant for your indoor and semi-indoor spaces.
- Comes grown to a height of 20 cm in a ceramic bonsai pot.
- Beginner-friendly plant that can be enjoyed easily.
Originally from the exotic lands of Australia and New Zealand, the Brush Cherry bonsai tree is great for adding a touch of nature to your home. This plant has small, dark-green leaves that are shaped like spears and appear in pairs. It also bears tiny flowers of a lovely white color, which eventually transform into alluring red berries.
The aesthetics of this exquisite houseplant will freshen and enlighten your interiors and life indoors all year round. The Brush Cherry bonsai plant comes in a ceramic pot and is shipped along with complete care instructions to ensure convenience on your end.
Know your Brush Cherry bonsai tree
After every 2-3 days
At the arrival of new growth
After every 2 years, During spring
Acid-based fertilizer, from spring to autumn
Enjoy flowers and berries on your Brush Cherry bonsai tree
As a beautiful ornamental plant, the Brush Cherry bonsai tree bears cute white flowers and exquisite red fruits inside your home. It has firm and glossy leaves that are shaped like a lance or spear.
While the plant produces its flowers and edible berries in autumn, the Brush Cherry bonsai tree enhances the splendor of your home with its glamorous appearance throughout the year. The plant is
To make things more convenient for you, the plant is shipped potted in a beautiful matching pot along with complete care instructions so that you can enjoy its beauty in the easiest manner.
Color your indoors with the beauty of the Brush Cherry bonsai tree
The Brush Cherry bonsai tree bears cute white flowers and exquisite red fruits inside your very own home.
The plant has firm and glossy leaves that are shaped like a lance or spear. While the plant produces its flowers and edible berries in autumn, it also enhances the splendor of your home with its glamorous appearance throughout the year. The flowering Brush Cherry bonsai is bound to make your interiors more cheerful and lively.
Care points for this Brush Cherry bonsai plant
As a beginner-friendly bonsai plant, you will not have much trouble maintaining the good health and appearance of the Brush Cherry bonsai tree.
- Placement: While an indoor bonsai tree, your Brush Cherry bonsai tree will thrive best in semi-indoor spaces such as balconies and shaded porch areas.
- Watering: Try to keep the soil moist at all times while avoiding over-watering. Ideally, you should water it regularly 2 to 3 times per week every time the soil starts to run dry.
- Pruning: It is suggested to wait for pruning the Brush Cherry bonsai tree until new growth arrives every spring season.
- Repotting: Transfer the plant into a new bonsai pot after every 2years in order to maintain the best health and appearance of the plant.
- Fertilization: Use of an acid-based fertilizer is best for the health of your Brush Cherry bonsai tree. with a solid organic fertilizer once a month will ensure the best health of the plant and maximum flowering throughout the year.
What do our customers have to say?
Bonsai Plants or any plant for that matter, BPO team does great work in design, health of the plants and post-sale service. I’ve been enjoying the association for my last 12 bonsai plants. 🙂
Impeccable packaging and delivery. I was surprised for the first time, and fall in love with their mastery in packing the plant and delivering it safe to my home. Interesting. Thank you.
True Gardening assistance. I got healthy plant and help whenever I needed through the dedicated WhatsApp channel. Not only the bonsai but also for the normal plants that you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions by customers
Where can I keep my Brush Cherry bonsai plant?
Indoors are the best place to keep this bonsai tree as it needs to be placed in well-lit and open indoor areas. Shaded or semi-shaded verandas, gardens, or balconies make for the ideal spots where it gets enough light and good airflow.
Are the cherries on this plant edible?
Yes, this Brush Cherry bonsai tree bears perfectly edible and tasty cherries during autumn. They arrive right after the flowers dry and drop and decorate the tree with their alluring red color.
What type of flowers does the Brush Cherry bonsai plant bear?
Yes, this lovely bonsai of yours bears tiny white flowers that seem like snowflakes on the dense foliage. These flowers will give your bonsai tree look a bewitching panorama in your home.
Is the plant difficult to maintain indoors?
Taking care of this bonsai is easy, as it is tolerant to different climatic conditions. In fact, the Brush Cherry bonsai tree is a beginner-friendly houseplant that can easily be placed inside your home.
Anniversary, Birthday, Exotic, Gifting, Office, Parents, Return