Camellia Flowering Bonsai
Bring elgance to your interiors this live and healthy Camellia flowering bonsai boasting of a smooth and luxurious-looking bark.
- Has a glazed or finished texture of bark for eye-pleasing aesthetics.
- The bark is light beige in color for an exotic and unique look.
- Leathery and glossy texture of leaves complements the style of the bark
- Plant bears stunning flowers every late winter.
Out of stock
Anniversary, Exotic, Grand, Office, Parents
As an indoor plant, the Camellia bonsai is a true package of beautiful natural aesthetics for your home. This plant has a light beige bark with a smoothly finished texture for some of the most exotic looks you can have indoors in a natural way. Its leaves are glossy, with a leather-like texture, which gives the plant a beautiful and elegant appearance that will make your interiors look more luxurious.
The plant is highly suitable as an indoor houseplant, and its colorful flowers will truly be a sight to adore for everyone inside your home. It comes pre-potted and well-trained, and is supplied with all necessary care instructions.
Know your Camellia flowering bonsai
Well-lit indoors, Indirect sunlight
2-3 times per week
Hard pruning only in spring
Every 2-3 years
Organic fertilizer, During the growing season
Camellia bonsai tree as a beautiful houseplant
As an evergreen shrubby plant, the Camellia makes an excellent home decor item. The plant has a highly exotic and elegant appearance, which can transform any office or living space to look more luxurious and beautiful.
Get luxurious interiors with the Camellia bonsai
The beautiful looks of the plant instantly transform any living or office space into an elegant environment to be enjoyed.
- Smooth-textured bark: The plant’s bark is light beige in color, similar to Indonesian and Hawaiian trees. It has a smooth texture that gives it a finished appearance.
- Shiny leaves: The leaves are naturally glossy, which gives it a leather-like appearance.
- Colorful flowers: The Camellia flowering bonsai blossoms beautifully during late winter and early spring. Its unique time of flowering is always a pleasing and graceful surprise for guests and homeowners alike.
Care instructions for this Camellia bonsai
By keeping a few specific care points in mind, you can ensure that your Camellia bonsai tree will continue to add elegance and charm to your indoor aesthetics for a long time to come.
- Placement: Camellia is an indoor bonsai tree, as it thrives when it gets sunlight in shade.
- Watering: The soil should stay moist at all times, especially during the summer season.
- Pruning: Hard pruning should preferably be performed during spring, right after the growing season. Remove any wilted flowers or leaves you see time after time.
- Repotting: The plant needs repotting every two to three years. For best results, your Camellia bonsai tree should be repotted in early spring.
What do our customers have to say?
Bonsai Plants or any plant for that matter, BPO team does great work in design, health of the plants and post-sale service. I’ve been enjoying the association for my last 12 bonsai plants. 🙂
Impeccable packaging and delivery. I was surprised for the first time, and fall in love with their mastery in packing the plant and delivering it safe to my home. Interesting. Thank you.
True Gardening assistance. I got healthy plant and help whenever I needed through the dedicated WhatsApp channel. Not only the bonsai but also for the normal plants that you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions by customers
Can I keep this Camellia flowering bonsai indoors?
Yes, tit is an indoor houseplant and it will go great adding elegance to your living space or office space alike. A handful of care points are all that need to be followed when keeping and enjoying this Camellia bonsai plant indoors.
How can I take care of my Camellia bonsai?
You should place the Camellia bonsai tree indoors where it enjoys daylight in shade for the maximum portion of the day. By following a few other steps like watering the plant daily and pruning it now and then to maintain its shape and size, your Camellia bonsai tree will thrive indoors. All of these care points and necessary guidelines will be provided to you along with the product package for this Camellia bonsai tree
What look or style is this plant?
The exotic appearance of the Camellia flowering bonsai is fit for adding elegance to any indoor space. The light beige bark, its smooth and finished texture, glossy and leathery leaves and beautiful colored flowers during the flowering season all have an elegant feel for achieving a classy look indoors through nature itself.
How can I get more beautiful flowers on my Camellia bonsai?
In order to get denser and fuller blossoms, you can feed the plant with an organic fertilizer once a month during the growing season. Keep in mind fertilization should stop once flowering has begun, as this can be harmful to the plant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.