Carmona Flowering Bonsai (4 Yrs)
Glamorize your indoors with the beautiful looks and soothing vibes of this Carmona or Fukien Tea tree bonsai.
- Bears white snowy blossoms that last throughout the year.
- Has lustrous leaves and textured bark for an exotic look.
- Comes in a beautiful plant with simplified care instructions.
- Ideal for beautifying all styles of interiors.
Anniversary, Exotic, Grand, Office, Parents
Originally from South China, this Carmona flowering bonsai is undoubtedly regarded as an amazing and auspicious bonsai tree for your indoors. The plant is also popularly known as a Fukien Tea bonsai tree. It blooms throughout the year with lovely and enchanting white blossoms. The plant also has dark green leaves with a shiny luster that appear decorated with white freckles. This makes it an ideal houseplant and works best to add beauty and charm to your living room or bedroom alike.
Your flowering Carmona bonsai tree is well-grown and well-trained, and comes potted in a beautiful pot for your indoors. The product package is also supplied with all necessary care instructions in a simplified form to ensure your convenience.
Know your Carmona Bonsai Tree
2-3 times per week
Light pruning, Once or twice a year
Every 2 years
Organic fertilizer, March to September
Carmona Bonsai Plant for soothing vibes
The Fukien Tea Tree bonsai showcases beautiful looks and a thick appearance that feels like to a treasure to have indoors. It is considered an excellent and unique houseplant, with soothing and peaceful vibes that match your mood and the seasons..
Get year-round beauty indoors with the Carmona bonsai
The plant has various forms of beauty that change in colors and looks as per the seasons. This will give the Carmona or Fukien Tea bonsai tree a long-lasting and beautiful impression indoors
- Evergreenf flowers: Not only are the snowy-looking flowers beautiful but they are also evergreen. Your Fukien Tea bonsai tree blossoms throughout the year, and bears small rosebud-shaped berries occasionally.
- Glossy leaves: The small dark-green leaves look captivating to the eye with a shiny luster and white freckles on them.
- Exotic-looking bark: Your Fukien Tea bonsai tree has a bark textured just like old mahogany, for an exotic touch indoors.
Care instructions for this flowering Carmona bonsai
The plant takes skill and expert hands to sculpt, but your pre-sculpted Carmona bonsai tree will thrive indoors with an easy and simple set of care guidelines.
- Placement: The beautiful Fukien Tea bonsai tree will be perfect for beautifying your indoors, as they perform well with a little warmth in winters. Ideally, keep it next to a window and away from a heat source in winter.
- Watering: Keep the plant watered at all times, but let the soil dry slightly in between watering.
- Pruning: Prune to the first two pairs of leaves when a shoot grows up to a couple of inches. Spring and summer are ideal times for pruning.
- Repotting: The plant requires repotting after every two years. You should repot your Carmona bonsai tree during the spring season.
What do our customers have to say?
Bonsai Plants or any plant for that matter, BPO team does great work in design, health of the plants and post-sale service. I’ve been enjoying the association for my last 12 bonsai plants. 🙂
Impeccable packaging and delivery. I was surprised for the first time, and fall in love with their mastery in packing the plant and delivering it safe to my home. Interesting. Thank you.
True Gardening assistance. I got healthy plant and help whenever I needed through the dedicated WhatsApp channel. Not only the bonsai but also for the normal plants that you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions by customers
Does the Carmona bonsai plant have a lot of leaves?
The plant has evergreen leaves that exhibit ideal growth for a houseplant. In fact, the Fukien Tea bonsai tree’s leaves don’t even require to be pruned for maintaining their small and shapely size.
Will my Carmona bonsai require extensive care?
While difficult to sculpt into bonsai form, this Carmona or Fukien Tea bonsai tree is easy to care for after purchasing. Having been grown and sculpted by experts, you only need to follow a simple set of care guidelines for watering and other needs in order to maintain its good health.
Where can I keep this plant?
The plant is best for growing indoors, and its beautiful and exotic look will go great in the living room. You can also keep it in the bedroom for enjoying its delicate and charming beauty more closely.
What kind of fertilizer is good for this Fukien Tea bonsai tree?
No special or liquid fertilizer is needed, and any solid organic fertilizers will suffice well. Fertilization will prove particularly helpful if you are buying the plant in a less warm region.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.