Cherry Blossom Bonsai (Prunus)
Rejoice in the delight of colorful Japanese celebrations all year round with this beautiful and cheerful Cherry bonsai tree for your indoors.
- Lovely ornamental tree with a traditional touch.
- Blossoms beautifully with enchanting white and pink flowers in spring.
- Bears cherry fruits of a rich-red color.
- Has a smooth elegant single trunk that leaves a beautiful and lasting impression.
- Thrives with minimal care and attention.
Out of stock
Native to the colorful lands of China and Japan, this beautiful Cherry bonsai tree is what people often think of when it comes to bringing a bonsai home. Highly aesthetic in its appearance, the tree magnifies the aesthetics of your home with its lovely white and pink flowers. As a literal cherry on the cake, the plant also bears sweet and enticing red berries during summers. The Cherry Blossom Bonsai comes in an attractive pot to complement the look of your home and is provided with all the care instructions you will need to maintain the plant indoors.
Know your Cherry Blossom bonsai tree
Well-lit to shaded indoors
Once a day, Avoid overwatering
Regular pruning throughout the year
Every 2 to 3 years
Solid organic fertilizer, Once a month during the growing season
The eye-pleasing Cherry Blossom bonsai tree
The Cherry bonsai tree is highly reminiscent of the famous Japanese celebration of welcoming a new season. In fact, it is one of the most recommended bonsai for enthusiasts and amateurs alike. This is because the Cherry Blossom bonsai is easy to care for and will delight you with its charming structure and delicious cherries.
The plant carries tiny white-pinkish flowers that take over the crown of the tree during spring. The Cherry Blossom bonsai has an enchanting appearance inside your home that will recreate the experience of walking on the peaceful streets adorned by blooming cherry trees.
Get beautiful blossoms and red cherries inside your home
Let the joyous vibes of the Japanese celebrations stay in your home throughout the year with this captivating Cherry Blossom bonsai tree.
This lovely Cherry houseplant blossoms with cute flowers of white and pink color in spring, elevating the visual appeal of your interiors. Meanwhile, it also produces delicious red cherries in summer to give you the ultimate amount of joy of relishing homegrown fruits.
The Cherry Blossom bonsai offers you the easy and beginner-friendly experience of gardening and will surely bring the euphoria of Japanese festivals right into your home.
Care instructions for your Cherry Blossom bonsai tree
The Cherry Blossom bonsai is one of the most suitable plants for bonsai and is very easy to care for. All it requires is that you follow some very basic set of care instructions that will help your plant blossom with its full potential.
- Location: Keep the plant indoors where it will look gorgeous and will thrive perfectly without getting burnt by way too much bright sunlight.
- Watering: Water the Cherry Blossom bonsai at least once a day in moderate amounts, keep the soil moist but avoid overwatering.
- Pruning: Regular pruning throughout the year will ensure healthy growth of your Cherry Blossom bonsai tree.
- Repotting: Repotting is required once after every 2 to 3 years.
What do our customers have to say?
Impeccable packaging and delivery. I was surprised for the first time, and fall in love with their mastery in packing the plant and delivering it safe to my home. Interesting. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions by customers
Cherry Bonsai Tree
Anniversary, Exotic, Grand, Office, Parents