- You cannot add "Coconut Bonsai Tree" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Desert Rose Bonsai Tree (Adenium Bonsai)
Bring tropical aesthetics to your home or gardens along with the gorgeous flowers of this Desert Rose bonsai.
- Beautiful succulent plant that requires only occasional watering.
- Ideal bonsai tree for creating natural tropical aesthetics in your home.
- Blossoms throughout the year with gorgeous flowers of pink and white color.
- Small and easily portable plant to keep wherever you desire.
Out of stock
Combining beautiful tropical aesthetics with gorgeous flowers, the Desert Rose or Adenium bonsai tree is a beautiful and ideal houseplant. The plant comes in a small-sized pot suitable for its bonsai structure, and can be moved around as long as its care points are met. It has bulbous roots, thick and succulent bark structure and beautiful and vibrant flowers of pink and white color.
The plant will help you achieve a drastic home decor improvement, as it will help the landscapes of Africa and Arabia transcend into your very own home. The plant comes in a beautiful pot that matches its style as a beautiful and natural home decor unit. It is supplied with all necessary care instructions so you can take care of this beautiful plant with ease.
Know your Desert Rose bonsai tree
Full bright sunlight
Every 7-10 days
Every 2 to 3 years, During late spring
Mild liquid fertilizer, During the growing season
The Desert Rose bonsai brings home true tropical aesthetics
While everyone loves Arabian and African aesthetics, the Desert Rose bonsai brings these exotic and tropical aesthetics directly to your indoor spaces.
As a succulent plant, the Desert Rose or Adenium bonsai displays bulbous roots and fleshy leaves. To add to the delight, the plant blooms throughout the year with flowers of pink and white color.
Beautiful houseplant with a deep meaning
The plant not only showcases an exotic-looking bark, but it also bears gorgeous flowers. In this way, it creates awe-inspiring natural beauty wherever it is placed. In fact, the Desert Rose or Adenium bonsai plant is popularly used as a home decor plant everywhere ranging from the US to Thailand. Moreover, the plant’s small and compact size allows you to freely move the plant around as per your wishes.
The bark of the Adenium bonsai plant serves as a symbol of strength for your home and life, the pretty flowers will add a special delight to your living experience. Truly, all of these features make it a delightful plant to own.
Care instructions for this Desert Rose bonsai
The Desert Rose bonsai is a vigorous grower, so following the basic care points would suffice for enjoying its beautiful tropical aesthetics indoors.
- Placement: It is best to keep the Desert Rose bonsai on a south-facing window sill or near the window, where it can enjoy ample direct sunlight for the majority portion of the day. Due to its small size, you can also bring the plant outdoors from time to time to ensure its good health.
- Watering: Being a succulent plant, the Desert Rose bonsai requires watering only after every 7 to 10 days.
- Pruning: The plant can be pruned at any time of the year. However, it is suggested to prune the plant a little before the flowering season to ensure the most luscious and colorful bloom.
- Repotting: The plant should be repotted after every two to three years, preferably during late Spring. Prune the roots before repotting it to the new pot, and use a sandy soil mix.
- Fertilizer: The use of a mild liquid fertilizer once a month is suggested to ensure the healthy growth of your Desert Rose bonsai tree.
What do our customers have to say?
Bonsai Plants or any plant for that matter, BPO team does great work in design, health of the plants and post-sale service. I’ve been enjoying the association for my last 12 bonsai plants. 🙂
Impeccable packaging and delivery. I was surprised for the first time, and fall in love with their mastery in packing the plant and delivering it safe to my home. Interesting. Thank you.
True Gardening assistance. I got healthy plant and help whenever I needed through the dedicated WhatsApp channel. Not only the bonsai but also for the normal plants that you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions by customers
What color are the flowers on this Desert Rose bonsai?
The plant will easily bear gorgeous flowers of a red and white color every flowering season. However, the better the sunlight and fertilization of the plant is, the more richly colored and greater in number will be the flowers on your Desert Rose bonsai tree.
How often should I water the plant?
Watering is needed only after every 7-10 days, meaning your Desert Rose bonsai tree is an ideal plant for you especially if you go on frequent trips or are going to leave your plant unattended for long spans of time.
Does the plant need fertilizer?
While the use of a fertilizer is definitely suggested, feeding with any mild liquid fertilizer once a month is sufficient to ensure the healthy and lush growth of your Desert Rose bonsai tree.
Where can I keep this Desert Rose bonsai plant?
The Desert Rose bonsai tree needs to be placed where it enjoys full bright sunlight. Due to its small size, you can also bring the plant outdoors if your indoor areas are getting insufficient sunlight. Even then, you can bring the plant indoors if you have grow-lights installed for the plant inside.
Anniversary, Exotic, Grand, Office, Parents