Grafted Ficus Bonsai Tree – 4 Yrs Old
Fill your home with the lush greenery, beauty and peace of this healthy and 4 years old Ficus bonsai tree.
- Healthy and grafted Ficus tree bonsai of Ginseng type.
- Beginner-friendly plant that comes pre-potted in a beautiful ceramic bonsai pot.
- Comes decorated with an attractive figurine (exact design may vary as per availability).
- Tropical houseplant that brings instant peace to your living room and other indoor spaces.
- Ideal gifting choice for family and friends.
Enjoy this popular tropical houseplant that comes pre-potted in a beautiful ceramic pot. The Ficus bonsai plant is of grafted ginseng variety and it is 4 years old. It has received the best bonsai training for growing in your home. It has a dark and lush green appearance that will bring soothing and peaceful vibes to your home. In fact, the plant is firmly established in shape and structure, and also has aerial roots that make it an eye-catching addition to your indoor spaces.
The plant is also ideal for gifting to friends and family on all occasions. You can also keep it in your living rooms and other indoor or semi-indoor spaces for enjoying its natural beauty and benefits for a long time to come. It will need minimal plant care to thrive, and all of these necessary care instructions will be provided in the product package as a bundle of joy for you or your loved ones.
Know your Ficus bonsai tree
Well-lit indoor, Indirect sunlight
After every 2-3 days, Avoid over-watering
Light pruning throughout the year
After every 2-3 years, During mid-summer
Liquid fertilizer, twice a week
Enjoy tropical aesthetics with this healthy Ficus bonsai tree
As an evergreen and tropical plant, this Ficus tree bonsai will add lush greenery and natural beauty to your living rooms or other indoor spaces. It has a really positive presence, and you will fall in love with this Ficus bonsai plant really fast.
Beautiful houseplant with a peaceful vibe
This is a grafted Ficus bonsai tree with bulbous-looking roots that give it an eye-catching “pot-bellied” structure. No matter where it is kept in your indoor spaces, whether the living room or even balcony, it will offer soothing and peaceful vibes into your home and life.
As a tropical plant, it has a leafy and lush green appearance. It has oval-shaped leaves of a dark color. Overall, the Ficus bonsai tree creates a peaceful combination combined with the beautiful ceramic pot and attractive monk figurine that it comes with.
Since it has a high decorative value that is easy to maintain, this Ficus bonsai plant is ideal for gifting to your friends and family. In fact, you will be giving them the gift of happiness and inner peace inside their own homes.
Care points for this Ficus bonsai tree
As a beginner-friendly plant, you will not have much difficulty in maintaining the gorgeous and lush green aesthetics of your Ficus bonsai plant. Only a few basic care points need to be followed.
- Placement: Since it requires good sunlight exposure, you can enjoy this Ficus bonsai plant in semi-indoor spaces such as porch or balcony, on even in your well-lit living room.
- Watering: Avoid over-watering the Ficus bonsai plant. Watering it 2 to 3 times per week regularly will suffice well.
- Pruning: Keep pruning the plant lightly throughout the year as it is a leafy and fast-growing plant.
- Repotting: It is suggested to re-pot the Ficus tree bonsai after every 2-3 years. For best results, do this during the mid-summer season and make sure to prune the overgrown roots before replanting.
- Fertilization: Using a mild-acting liquid bonsai fertilizer twice a week during the summer season will result in the healthiest and most beautiful growth of the plant.
What do our customers have to say?
Bonsai Plants or any plant for that matter, BPO team does great work in design, health of the plants and post-sale service. I’ve been enjoying the association for my last 12 bonsai plants. 🙂
Impeccable packaging and delivery. I was surprised for the first time, and fall in love with their mastery in packing the plant and delivering it safe to my home. Interesting. Thank you.
True Gardening assistance. I got healthy plant and help whenever I needed through the dedicated WhatsApp channel. Not only the bonsai but also for the normal plants that you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions by customers
Where can I keep this Ficus bonsai tree?
You can keep this Ficus bonsai tree indoors, where it gets sufficient exposure to indirect sunlight every day. It can also be placed in semi-indoor spaces such as your shaded porch or balconies
What style of home decor is the Ficus bonsai tree suited for?
The Ficus bonsai tree is great for all styles of home decor. It has lush green natural aesthetics in a beautiful ceramic pot that will bring life and cheerfulness to all of your indoor spaces.
What are the benefits of this Ficus bonsai plant?
The Ficus tree bonsai has positive and soothing vibes that will create a blissful atmosphere inside your home. Moreover, it has lush natural greenery that will be a delight for you and your guests alike in your indoor spaces and even fill the dull corners of your home with life.
How can I care for my Ficus tree bonsai?
The plant is beginner-friendly, meaning that you can maintain it in good health even with minimal care and attention. Proper watering and sunlight are the most essential requirements. These will be supplied along with the product package to help you take care of your Ficus bonsai tree with maximum ease.
Anniversary, Birthday, Exotic, Gifting, Love, Parents