Ming Aralia Bonsai Tree
Bring the bright colors and graceful shape of this exotic-looking tropical Ming Aralia bonsai tree indoors.
- Beautifully sculpted, robust and upright plant.
- Goes great in every indoor space- next to the sofa, on the study table or even in the bedroom.
- Has fluffy foliage of gracefully drooping leaves.
- Evergreen shrub- maintains its color and form throughout the year.
- Acts as a natural air purifier for healthier living indoors.
Out of stock
The Ming Aralia bonsai is a shrubby evergreen plant that is used as a decorative indoor plant. The plant has a charming fern-like appearance that gives the impression of a high-maintenance plant. Yet, being a tropical tree that can withstand tough conditions, the Ming Aralia bonsai tree requires minimal care.
The plant is an exquisite item of home decor, and comes in a beautiful and elegant pot that complements its aesthetics. It grows vertically upwards, with beautiful and bright green leaves that droop downwards gracefully.
This Ming Aralia bonsai also has air-purifying properties, as it removes harmful VOCs (volatile organic compounds) from the air. Therefore, the plant will aid in happier living inside your home with more than just its looks and allure.
It comes pre-potted and well-packaged. The product package comes with detailed and simplified care instructions that will help you take care of the plant with no difficulties.
Know your Ming Aralia bonsai
Once per day
Throughout the year
Every 2 years
Liquid fertilizer, During the growing season
A natural air purifier with exotic looks
As an exquisite-looking houseplant, the Ming Aralia bonsai tree is used popularly for various styles of interior decor. However, the plant is also a symbol of peace, harmony and balance.
One of the important ways that the plant aids in peace and harmony is by acting as a natural air purifier to keep inside your home. The Ming Aralia bonsai tree will clean the toxic VOCs from the air, while beautifying the entire indoor area with its graceful and exquisite looks.
Make your indoors graceful with the Ming Aralia bonsai
You can keep this beautiful houseplant next to the sofa, on the study table or even in the bedroom. In other words, the Ming Aralia bonsai tree will instantly add a high aesthetic value to any and every indoor space in your home or office.
- The leaves of this Ming Aralia bonsai tree appear glossy or shiny, and even carry a fragrance of their own.
- The foliage appears fluffy and similar to a fern, as its beautiful leaves droop from the upright-standing plant in a graceful manner.
- Feel a difference in the air and aura indoors as the Ming Aralia plant cleanses the air so you do not breathe the toxic VOC pollutants in it.
Care instructions for this Ming Aralia bonsai
As a tropical plant, the Ming Aralia bonsai will continue to offer a rich aesthetic value as long as the following care points are followed.
- Placement: The plant performs excellently when placed in bright and indirect sunlight for at least 6 hours per day. If you are confused about where to place your Ming Aralia bonsai tree, then indoors near a North-facing window is one of the best bets.
- Watering: The soil should be kept moist but never overly saturated, as this can result in damage to the roots. Misting the Ming Aralia bonsai tree is recommended, as the plant loves humidity.
- Pruning: Prune regularly in order to maintain its size. The Ming Aralia bonsai tree will only grow in height, and not in terms of spread, making pruning an easy task.
- Repotting: Repot the plant after every two years. The Ming Aralia bonsai tree doesn’t mind being pot-bound if its height has to be kept under control.
What do our customers have to say?
Bonsai Plants or any plant for that matter, BPO team does great work in design, health of the plants and post-sale service. I’ve been enjoying the association for my last 12 bonsai plants. 🙂
Impeccable packaging and delivery. I was surprised for the first time, and fall in love with their mastery in packing the plant and delivering it safe to my home. Interesting. Thank you.
True Gardening assistance. I got healthy plant and help whenever I needed through the dedicated WhatsApp channel. Not only the bonsai but also for the normal plants that you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions by customers
Can I keep this Ming Aralia bonsai tree indoors?
Yes, Ming Aralia is an indoor plant in its bonsai form. The Ming Aralia bonsai tree will thrive inside your home or office space, as long as it receives bright sunlight and regular watering to the soil.
Is there any precaution to keep in mind when keeping this Ming Aralia plant indoors?
Not many precautions need to be kept in mind to enjoy this lovely and beautiful Ming Aralia bonsai tree inside your home. The one noteworthy point is not to consume its leaves or other plant parts accidentally, as it can cause headaches or stomach aches. If you have kids, make sure the plant is away from their reach; for example, on a table. Aside from this, just make sure to provide your Ming Aralia bonsai tree with a good portion of direct sunlight and enjoy its beauty and charm.
Will my Ming Aralia bonsai tree flower as well?
While the Ming Aralia tree blooms in its natural and regular form, it doesn’t usually bear flowers when cultivated as a bonsai tree. Instead, people buy the Ming Aralia bonsai tree to beautify their interiors with its exquisite fern-like appearance and graceful and fragrant leaves.
Is this plant difficult to maintain?
Not at all. Even though it gives the appearance of an exquisite high-maintenance plant, bonsai beginners or people who do not possess a green thumb can take good care of this Ming Aralia bonsai tree with much ease. We will provide you with complete care instructions in the product package to further simplify things for you.
Anniversary, Exotic, Grand, Office, Parents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Indoor Bonsai Trees