Plastic Bonsai Pots
Get these durable and lightweight plastic bonsai pots available in all sizes.
- Do not break easily even if dropped.
- Lightweight pots that can be moved with great ease.
- Can last entire seasons until plants needs repotting.
- Temperature-resistant material protects plants in heat-prone areas.
Plastic bonsai pots are some of the most popular options for bonsai pots for sale in India. You can choose from a number of plastic bonsai pots online in all shapes and sizes, and in various colors and designs.
Plastic pots are affordable and durable, and can last a sufficient duration of time after which your bonsai plant might need repotting into a new pot. They are thus used as disposable bonsai pots, and thus you can choose from a range of plastic bonsai pots online according to the requirements and as per the mood or look desired.
Know your plastic bonsai pot
Lightweight and durable
Pros of using plastic bonsai pots
Plastic pots are cheap and convenient alternatives to both indoor and outdoor bonsai pots.
- Plastic bonsai pots are affordable as they make use of one of the least expensive materials.
- They are lightweight and durable and can last for a long time without damage.
- Since plastic bonsai pots are temperature-resistant, they heat up and cool down promptly, thus reducing the risk of root damage in hot climates.
Cons of using plastic bonsai pots
Plastic bonsai pots have certain less desirable characteristics as well.
- Plastic bonsai pots often break after a few seasons as they become fragile with the varying seasonal effects.
- They are not eco-friendly and can seep toxic chemicals to the roots, particularly when left in the sun.
Suitable bonsai trees for plastic bonsai pots
The following bonsai plants are known to grow great in plastic bonsai pots.
- The lucky bamboo bonsai is commonly grown in plastic bonsai pots.
- Fruit-bearing bonsai plants such apple, pomegranate and orange grow suitably and beautifully in plastic bonsai pots.
- Ficus bonsai trees are known to grow well in plastic pots.
- The Jade bonsai is a succulent indoor plant that grows well in plastic bonsai pots.
What do our customers have to say?
Bonsai Plants or any plant for that matter, BPO team does great work in design, health of the plants and post-sale service. I’ve been enjoying the association for my last 12 bonsai plants. 🙂
Impeccable packaging and delivery. I was surprised for the first time, and fall in love with their mastery in packing the plant and delivering it safe to my home. Interesting. Thank you.
True Gardening assistance. I got healthy plant and help whenever I needed through the dedicated WhatsApp channel. Not only the bonsai but also for the normal plants that you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions by customers
Will my plastic bonsai pots break or crack?
Plastic pots are often durable and can last entire seasons until the plant needs repotting. Plants whose roots do not grow very vigorously last the best and the longest in plastic bonsai pots.
What is the benefit of using plastic bonsai pots?
These pots are temperature-resistant, and thus minimize the damage of high temperatures on the roots of the plant. In addition, they are lightweight, making it convenient to move the plant.
What plants can I grow in plastic bonsai pots?
While most bonsai plants can grow with ease in plastic pots, the Ficus, Jade and bamboo bonsai plants are most notable for their love for plastic bonsai pots. Fruit-bearing bonsai trees such as Apple, Pomegranate and Orange are often preferred to be grown in these pots.
What sizes are these pots available in?
You can find these plastic bonsai pots in all shapes and sizes. In fact, you can buy rounded, square and rectangular plastic pots in small, medium and large sizes.
Anniversary, Exotic, Grand, Office, Parents