Desert Rose Bonsai Tree
Bring tropical aesthetics to your home or gardens along with the gorgeous flowers of this Desert Rose bonsai tree.
- Succulent plant that requires only occasional watering.
- Ideal bonsai tree for creating natural tropical aesthetics in your home.
- Blossoms every year with gorgeous flowers of pink and white color.
- Small and easily portable plant to keep wherever you desire.
Combining beautiful tropical aesthetics with gorgeous flowers, the Desert Rose makes for a beautiful and ideal houseplant. The plant comes in a small-sized pot suitable for the Desert Rose bonsai tree, and can be moved around as long as its care points are met. It will help you achieve a drastic home decor improvement, as it will help the landscapes of Africa and Arabia transcend into your very own home. The plant comes in a beautiful pot that matches its style as a beautiful and natural home decor unit.
Know your Desert Rose bonsai tree
Full bright sunlight
Every 7-10 days
Every 2 to 3 years, During late spring
Mild liquid fertilizer, During the growing season
Desert Rose bonsai tree for tropical aesthetics
While everyone loves Arabian and African aesthetics, you don’t need to travel all the way to enjoy their captivating and charming aesthetics. With the Desert Rose bonsai tree, you can enjoy tropical styles of home decor as well. As a succulent plant, you can enjoy its bulbous roots and fleshy leaves inside your home, as it is an indoor bonsai tree. As a cherry on the cake, your Desert Rose bonsai tree will bloom throughout the year with flowers of pink and white color.
A beautiful plant with a deep meaning
While native to Africa and Arabia, the Desert Rose bonsai tree is popularly used as a home decor plant everywhere ranging from the US to Thailand. You not only get to enjoy its exotic-looking bark, but the plant also bears gorgeous flowers that will add delight to your home no matter where it is placed. In fact, you can feel free to move the plant around as you wish, thanks to its small size.
Your Desert Rose bonsai tree comes potted in a pot with sandy soil, that will complement its natural tropical aesthetics. While the bark serves as a symbol of strength for your home and life, the pretty flowers will add a special delight to your living experience. All of these features make the Desert Rose bonsai tree truly a delightful plant to own.
Care instructions for your Desert Rose bonsai tree
The Desert Rose bonsai tree is a vigorous grower, so following the basic care points would suffice for enjoying its beautiful tropical aesthetics indoors.
- Location: It is best to keep the Desert Rose bonsai tree on a south-facing window sill or near the window, where it can enjoy ample direct sunlight for the majority portion of the day. Due to its small size, you can also bring the plant outdoors from time to time to ensure its good health.
- Watering: Being a succulent plant, the Desert Rose bonsai tree requires watering only after every 7 to 10 days.
- Pruning: The plant can be pruned at any time of the year. However, it is suggested to prune the plant a little before the flowering season to ensure the most luscious and colorful bloom.
- Repotting: The plant should be repotted after every two to three years, preferably during late Spring. Prune the roots before repotting it to the new pot, and use a sandy soil mix.
- Fertilizer: The use of a mild liquid fertilizer once a month is suggested to ensure the healthy growth of your Desert Rose bonsai tree.
What do our customers have to say?
Bonsai Plants or any plant for that matter, BPO team does great work in design, health of the plants and post-sale service. I’ve been enjoying the association for my last 12 bonsai plants. 🙂
Impeccable packaging and delivery. I was surprised for the first time, and fall in love with their mastery in packing the plant and delivering it safe to my home. Interesting. Thank you.
True Gardening assistance. I got healthy plant and help whenever I needed through the dedicated WhatsApp channel. Not only the bonsai but also for the normal plants that you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions by customers
What color are the flowers on this Desert Rose bonsai tree?
The plant will easily bear gorgeous flowers of a red and white color every flowering season. However, the better the sunlight and fertilization of the plant is, the more richly colored and greater in number will be the flowers on your Desert Rose bonsai tree.
How often should I water the plant?
Watering is needed only after every 7-10 days, meaning your Desert Rose bonsai tree is an ideal plant for you especially if you go on frequent trips or are going to leave your plant unattended for long spans of time.
Do I need fertilizer for the Desert Rose bonsai tree?
While the use of a fertilizer is definitely suggested, feeding with any mild liquid fertilizer once a month is sufficient to ensure the healthy and lush growth of your Desert Rose bonsai tree.
Where can I keep the Desert Rose bonsai tree?
The Desert Rose bonsai tree needs to be placed where it enjoys full bright sunlight. Due to its small size, you can also bring the plant outdoors if your indoor areas are getting insufficient sunlight. Even then, you can bring the plant indoors if you have grow lights installed for the plant inside.
Chinese Elm Bonsai Tree 12 Yrs - Bonsai Plants Online
Enliven vacant spaces outdoors with this beautiful and classic tree in miniature form. Graceful tree in a ceramic pot. Robust built, strong and sturdy. Reaching 35 cm in height. Ideal for your porch, verandah or garden.
Product Brand: Abana Homes
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 1299
Price Valid Until: 2022-03-31
Product In-Stock: InStock
Anniversary, Exotic, Grand, Office, Parents